Thursday, January 29, 2015

Daily Micro-goals

Now that I'm back to blogging, and working on a healthy lifestyle again, I want to make sure I am still setting goals for myself.

Reasonable goals.

For the time being, until I feel like I'm really back into the swing of things, I am going to set small goals for myself.

Small, daily goals.

Every morning, when I wake up, I'm going to write down one daily fitness goal, and one daily household/personal goal in this teeny, tiny notebook...


Today is day one of this new idea, and I have chosen to do 25 push-ups for my fitness goals, and do laundry for the household goal.

See? Small, easily obtainable goals.

Everyday, I will write down my two goals, and then accomplish them throughout the day.

I think this will help give me a routine of saying I am going to do something, and then actually following through with it.

Once I knock out a couple weeks of the small goals, I'll move onto bigger goals.  Then I'll look at the bigger picture. But for now, I'm starting small. 

1 comment: