Monday, August 5, 2013

My BFF & Goals

Happy Monday, my peeps!  I had a fun filled weekend spending time with my bff and her family.  


A whirlpool tub full of beer.  We are a classy crew.

Petting zoo at the Lanesboro festival.

Sampling beer at the marvelous Grumpy Troll.



One of the greatest pictures of all times!
I am pretty sure I have mentioned it before, but my best friend from 7th grade has been living in New Jersey for about 4 years so I do not get to see her very often.  We have the kind of friendship where we don’t see each other for a year, but when we are together, it’s like we were never apart.  I have been a little spoiled this year, and she has actually been home to visit twice this year already. 

I love being able to spend time with Anna, but when we are together, my ambition and self-control goes out the window!  This weekend was filled with a ton of fun, but it was also filled with tons of booze, fried food, and no exercise.  I guess we did walk around a lot, but not enough to combat the poor food choices.  Oh well, YOLO.  I will just have to work extra hard to burn off anything I may have gained over the weekend. 

And now, it’s time for some goals.

Operation Skinny Jeans

Last week, my goal was to track every little thing that I ate.  I did AWESOME with this goal, until Friday…  I tracked every damn thing Monday –Thursday, and then the weekend happened and I didn't track a single thing.  I didn't track anything over the weekend for two reasons. 

1.  I did not have access to a computer and I barely had my phone on me so I couldn't use MFP.  BTW, if anyone wants to be MFP friends, my name is aloeffelholz34. 

2. I was eating and drinking a lot, and in all honestly, I preferred to be denial about how much I was going over my limit.

Those are my excuses, and now, I am moving on.

I have two goals for this week.

First, I will be doing at least 30 minutes of cardio EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. 

Second, I am going to be focusing on fruits and veggies this week.  I am going to build my meals around lots & lots of fruit and vegetables.

Those, my friends, are two easy peasy goals that I am going to rock hard this week!   

1 comment:

  1. Fruits and veggies seems to be a common theme this week. I picked up all sorts of things at the farmers market, but I have to start using them! Looks like you had a great weekend and you'll get right back on track! Good luck this week!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete