Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Weigh-In

Happy Weigh-In Wednesday!


Starting: 183.1
Last Week: 182.5
This Week: 180.7
Total Lost: -2.4

I had this same exact weigh-in on June 24th.  It's frustrating that I haven't made much progress on the scale in the past month, but I have been making progress in other areas.

I feel better overall.  My clothes fit more comfortably.  Running is becoming easier.  I don't get winded going up and down stairs.  I'm not as tired.

Living a healthy lifestyle is about more than just a number on the scale.  While I would really like to see a lower number, at least I know I'm still making improvement in my health.

Next week, I will be out of the 80's, and into my new running shoes!

Speaking of running, I had my first run of the week last night, and the first run of the 3:00 run/:30 walk intervals.  It started of kind of  shitty, for real, I had to stop at the bathroom in the park around mile 1.5...my stomach didn't feel good, I couldn't hit my stride, and my legs felt like cement blocks.  Eventually, I got it together though, and had some crazy negative splits.

4.20 miles - 10:33 average pace


My last full mile was 1:16 QUICKER than my first mile. Hot damn.

Towards the middle of my run, I kept thinking, if I just run faster during my running intervals, I'll be finished quicker, so I put it into overdrive and finished as fast as I could.

Today, I have 4 miles on the schedule.  No range, just 4 miles. 

Link up with Winter and Cassi to share your weigh-in, and cheer on your fellow bloggers!
Weigh-in Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry about the stall but it does sound like you are doing everything right this week! Keep on pushing! The scale will behave soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to inventory all the progress you are making and to not let the scale have all the power :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The scale is only one factor so it's definitely important to knowledge other areas of progress.

      Delete
  3. What a great attitude! Look at all the things that are better! Sounds like you are doing everything right, so just keep on doing what you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frustrating, I know. But at least you aren't going up. Hope you get your shoes next week! I'm guessing they are a reward?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shoes are my reward for getting to 180 or less. I already bought them about a month ago, but am not letting myself wear them until I hit that mark!

      Delete
  5. Plateaus are frustrating, but great loss anyway. Focus on being consistent and things will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for recognizing your progress in areas other than the scale!

    ReplyDelete