Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WIW & Goals


 I didn't make it out of the 80's this week like I had hoped, but at least I had a bit of a loss!

Last week, I was at 180.5, this week...



Here is my list of excuses for why I didn't make it out of the 80's.

Aunt Flow is visiting.

I had a work dinner last night, and ate nachos and taco.  Hello, sodium!

I only worked out 3 times in the last week.

I had a sick dog-child to tend to. 


Next week, I will have no excuses because...

Aunt Flow will be gone.

No crazy work dinners the night before weigh in.

I will be working out everyday this "week".
(My weeks have changed from Monday-Sunday to Wednesday-Tuesday)

My baby dog, Skittles, is all better now so no added stress.

To help keep excuses at bay, here are a few goals I have for the week.

1.  Log 14 miles walking or running.
I haven't been taking the dogs for very many walks lately because it's so freaking cold, but it's such as easy way to fit in activity!  Averaging 2 miles a day should be easy!

2.  Do a full week of 21 Day Fix workout videos.
W-Total Body Cardio
T-Upper Fix
F-Lower Fix
S-Pilates
S-Cardio Fix
M-Dirty 30
T-Yoga

3.  Log everything, EVERYTHING!, I eat into MFP.

We got a sneak peek of our engagement photos from our photographer so I'll end this post with this adorable family photo :)



3 comments:

  1. Nice picture! That 21 day fix sounds scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the loss anyway! I think your goals are great for this week. Good luck! I'm getting the 21 day fix soon. I'm kind of terrified!!

    ReplyDelete