Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Where, oh where, has my motivation gone?

I think the title of this post is sufficient to explain what I've been up to lately.  A whole lot of nothing.  Well, at least a whole lot of nothing in the exercise and health department.  As for work, and my social life, I've been pretty busy.  Here are a few pics to recap where I have been for that last week and a half.

 Nick's best friends from high school got married on September 14th.  It was a low-key, beautiful, country wedding.  Nick is the short, but not shortest, groomsman in green :)  We forgot to get a card to go along with the wedding gift, so Nick and I put our wonderful artistic talents to work, and made one ourselves. 





Super huge, pretty rainbow that was in our neighborhood last week.



One of my besties recently  moved 2.5 hours away.  We visited her and her fiance's new apartment, then spent a night at his parent's cabin on the lake.  The weather was rather chilly, but we had fun just relaxing, playing euchre, having campfires, drinking, and playing with the pups.  




I'm a day late on the whole goal posting, but here goes.  I will be running another half marathon on October 20.  I really don't want it to suck as much as the one in August did, so hopefully my single, puny goal this week will help get the fire burning.  My goal this week is tough, but simple.  


button



Burn 3,500 calories.

That's a lot of calories... But it is totally doable if I just keep moving.  I have made this goal even more difficult by doing jack shit yesterday.  Therefore, I am already behind 500 calories right out of the gate.  Go me!  

Happy week, ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment