Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WIW


Let's get right to it.


Finally, a loss!!

The past few weeks, the scale has not been my friend.

2/18 - 182.2
2/25 - 184.2

After a frustrating 2lb gain last week, I am SO happy to see a 3.2lb loss.  I have high hopes to saying sayonara to the 80's and seeing the 70's next week.

On Monday, I participated in the #4weeksfit linkup hosted by Love, Fun and Football and 
Mama & Mou and set some monthly goals for March.  

One goal is to drop 6lbs.  Since today is my first weigh-in of March, I will be using 181 as my starting weight.  This means that I hope to be down to 175 by the end of the month.

Monday, I had also mentioned that I had hopes of getting my 30 minute running mileage up to 3 miles.  After yesterday's run, I don't think I'm going to make it.

Maybe yesterday was just a bad day for running, but hot damn, my run was tough!  

I normally get really sweaty when I workout, but usually the sweat doesn't start pouring out until about halfway through the run.  Yesterday, I felt really hot and flushed after about 2 minutes.  I was completely drenched in sweat by the the time 30 minutes wrapped up.  About 2 hours after my run, I was still quite red in the face.


A couple times, when I finished my run intervals, I felt dizzy.  My last run interval, I was SO tempted to just walk.  Somehow, I stuck it out and finished strong.  

I am very glad I have a day off from running today!

I mixed up my strength training days, and did upper yesterday instead of lower so today I'm doing this beast


Repeat 2-3 times?! Ummm, I'm going to be lucky if I make it through once!

I started this morning before work, and so far I've completed 100 squats, 90 walking lunges, and 80 mountain climbers.  My legs felt very noodley after that!  I will finish the rest of the list after work.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. My face gets beet red after running too. Way to push through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful loss this week! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't mastered burpees and they seem awful. Estherdavison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhh, that's an awesome loss! You'll be out of those 180's in no time! Great job!

    ReplyDelete