Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Schedule & March Goals

I was bad again over the weekend.

I promised I wouldn't be, but I was.

I didn't do any of my workouts Friday-Sunday, and I didn't eat the greatest.  Nutrition was not as awful as last weekend, but still not as good as it should have been.

All chores where completed though, so at least that'a a win!

 Here's my schedule for this week.  I decided to change up some of my strength workouts.  I am still doing everything on the same days, but I found other videos/moves to do because I was getting bored with the ones I had been doing the past 3 weeks.


Running is still going really well.  I am so happy that I actually look forward to my runs now!

Last week, this is how my distance panned out.  I'm super stoked that I've been able to push myself and beat my distance each day.

Monday - 2.39 miles
Tuesday - 2.47 miles
Thursday - 2.55 miles

And on Friday I was bad and skipped my run... The C25K program actually has a person running 3 times a week, I added the 4th day myself.  So "technically" there was no skipped run :)

I already completed my run for today, and got in 2.65 miles in 30 minutes.  That 30 minutes does include a 5 minute warm up walk and 3.5 minute cool-down walk.  I have high hopes to hit 3 miles in 30 minutes by the end of this week.  It's a lofty goal since I do have walking breaks, but I think I can do it!  I will just have to bump up my interval speeds.

I stumbled across a new blog today that I am really excited to check out!

 Love, Fun and Football has been around for a couple of years, but I just discovered Erin's part of the blogsphere today. She is hosting a #4weeksfit link-up for March goals, and I'm jumping on board.

My weekly schedule has been great for keeping me accountable, but I think it's good to set some larger goals too.

#1 - No candy.  None.
I will allow myself some treats such as ice cream or cake that will be at a friend's baby shower on the 21st, in moderation, but absolutely NO candy for the month of March.

#2 - Drop 6lbs.
That's 1.5lbs a week, which is a bit much, but still doable.  The scale hasn't been my friend the last two weigh-ins so this one will be tough.

#3 - Complete ALL weekly schedules.

Link up to share you March goals!

Love, Fun & football

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by and joined in!! :) I need all the motivation I can get. I am trying SO HARD to resist the candy, but I have such a sweet tooth for it, its tough! Good luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy to give into the temptation of sweets! Today for example. I did SO amazing at work, then my husband brought home Girl Scout cookies! LOL it's safe to say I had one ;) I think you're going to do great girl!!! Just keep your eye on the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these goals! I also love your spreadsheet, so organized and right up my alley! I particularly love the "eliminate jiggle" - I need to add that to my to do list! :) Thanks so much for linking up with me and Erin, I'm excited to hear how your goals go this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete