Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Progression of a Workout

Last night, I completed 3 reps of this little beaut for my cardio workout.


Seems simple enough, right?

NOT.

It was NOT easy.  At least not for me.

It probably didn't help that I did this workout after doing 20 minutes of lower body strength moves...

I have done this workout before, and I remembered that it was brutal, but the fact that I am so out of shape made the brutality 10X worse.

It was a great workout though that got me sweaty and the ol' ticker a pumpin'.

Now, for your enjoyment, a pictoral progressions of the above workout.

Wall Sit #1. 
Hey, this isn't so bad!  I could wall sit for daaayyzzz!


Wall Sit #2
Oh. My. God.  My legs feel like jelly!!! How the hell am I going to last a minute?!?!


After Wall Sit #3.
Holy. Hell.


1 comment:

  1. LOL I love the selfies as the workout progressed! Ugh burpees!

    ReplyDelete