Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WIW



I REALLY HATE THE SCALE!




Right when I think I'm doing really well (see my post from yesterday, I was flying high!), the scale bitch slaps me back to reality.

Granted, I didn't eat the greatest over the weekend, but I'm still surprised to see a 2lb gain!

I have busted ass the past two days, and have drank a ton of water, per usual, so I thought for sure my poor weekend choices would have been amended.

I didn't necessarily expect a great loss, but I was hoping to at least maintain.

Ugggghhh.

I am frustrated, and disappointed, but still, I am not going to let the scale get me down!

Next week will be better.  I know it.

This weekend, I will be much more careful, and will not let myself get off track as much.

I promise myself.


4 comments:

  1. Stoopid scale. Sorry about that. You'll be back on track next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scales are so mean! Try to put it behind you and make next week yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it takes the scale a few days to catch up... keep going with your water and good choices, and I promise the scale will catch you!!

    ReplyDelete