Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Weigh-In

Another Wednesday, another weigh-in. 


Wah, wah, waaaah.  178.6.

On Monday, I was up to 181.2 after a weekend of camping, brewery tours, and wine tastings so I guess I'll count this one as a win...

I am finally getting my act together though, so I KNOW next week's weigh-in will be great!

Speaking of getting my act together, I had an awesome day, fitness-wise, yesterday.  

20 minute AM walk with the dogs
Phase 1 Day 1 of Jamie Eason's LiveFit strength routine
1.5 mile run
20 minute PM walk with dogs

Boom.

It felt great to get out and run again.  I felt like I was flying the entire time, but I ended with just my usual average time.  I was a bit disappoint because I felt like I was going so fast.  I guess being out of shape makes the "usual" feel difficult.


Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Epic day indeed! Glad you're back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of getting back on track after a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful weekend :) Thank you for the support!

      Delete