Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Weigh-In, Schedule, and Goals

I don't have much time to write today so I'll make it quick.

Weigh-in went ok...


Aunt Flow is visiting so I'm happy to see a loss instead of a gain!

Starting: 183.1
Last Week: 181
This Week: 180.7
Total Lost: -2.4

Here is my workout schedule for the upcoming Wednesday-Tuesday week


Goals from last week (6/17-6/23)

1. Log 30 miles of running and walking.
I fell short on this one.  I don't have my exact mileage numbers with me at the moment, but I got in about 25 miles total.  I slacked on walking the dogs a few days, hence the shortage.

2. Don't go over calorie limit over the week.
I went over by about 400 on Saturday, damn you, alcohol! 

3. No candy.
I almost succeeded!  Aunt Flow got the best of me yesterday, and I had a box of Good and Plentys...I know, who eats those grandma candies, right?

Overall, I did pretty well, but I know I can do better this week.

Goals for this week (6/24-6/30)

1.  Log 30 miles of running and walking.
I'm going to keep at this one until I complete it!

2.  Walk the dogs at least once everyday.

Our first "sneak peek" picture from our wedding photographer!
This was right after our first look.  I'm rather surprised you can't tell I was bawling my eyes out just a minute before it was taken :)
Only 1 week until we leave for our honeymoon in Colorado!



3 comments:

  1. I love the TOM losses! One day going over your calories isn't bad. You can make that your weekly splurge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I thought for sure I would have a gain. So happy to see a loss instead!

      Delete
  2. A loss is a loss! Your workout schedule is intense! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete