Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday & Weekly Goals

Happy weigh-in, everyone!

I said yesterday that I was actually excited for weigh-in today, and for a good reason.  I worked pretty hard this past week, and knew I would see a loss.


Last Week: 183.1
This Week: 181.0
Total Lost: -2.1

Wahoo!  A 2.1 pound loss.  Only one more pound to go and I'll be able to buy my hiking boots for our Colorado trip.  Our trip is only 2 weeks away so I need to have another great weigh-in next week!

To have had a solid loss like this, I must have completed all my goals from last week, right?

Eh, kind of...

My three goals last week were: to complete all scheduled workouts, log everything into MyFitnessPal, and be at or below my calorie range at least 5/7 days.

Overall, I did fairly well, but I was not 100%.  

Out of 7 scheduled workout videos, I skipped one.  I didn't complete Dirty 30 on Monday.  And out of 5 scheduled runs (1 mile, 1 mile, 2 miles, 2 miles, and 3 miles) I did skip my Sunday 2 mile run to enjoy a couple beers with my husband on the patio.

When it comes to tracking in MFP, it sometimes becomes too tedious and I don't finish out the days. There were at least 2 days where I started strong with tracking, but then didn't log dinner and just didn't complete the day.  On Sunday, I didn't track at all...

As for staying in calorie range 5/7 days, I think I completed that one... With not completing my tracking everyday, I can't know for sure.  Saturday was my nephew's first birthday party so I did indulge in pizza and scotcheroos.  Sunday, I had those beers on the patio which most likely put me over.  Otherwise, I think I did pretty well. 

Looking forward to the upcoming week, here is my workout schedule, and my goals.



1. Log 30 miles of running and walking.
I have 15 scheduled miles of running, so I'll also have to walk at least 15 more.

2.  Don't go over calorie limit over the weekend.

3.  No candy.


1 comment: