Friday, October 16, 2015

A-Z About Me!

I really enjoy these silly little questionnaires to help connect with readers and fellow bloggers.  I am borrowing this one from Jen over at Jen Choose Joy.  Jen is the sweet ever and has a fun running blog, go check here out!  While you're at it, fill out the A - Z survey too!

A- Age: 28

B- Biggest Fear: Losing a loved one.

C- Current Time: 8:22 am CST

D- Drink You Last Had: Coffee with Natural Bliss Cinnamon creamer

E- Easiest Person To Talk To: Anna, my best friend since 7th grade. We talk about EVERYTHING.  Sex, work, babies, poop, life goals, love, what we're reading, hair, clothes, food.  EVERYTHING.  And somehow, it's never awkward.  That's what best friends are for!


F- Favorite Song: "Can't Help Falling in Love" Elvis 

G- Grossest Memory: Working at a deli/butcher shop in high school...I was the office girl, but I often had to go "behind the scenes".  The things I saw and heard, I'm surprised I'm not a vegetarian...

H- Hometown: New Glarus, Wisconsin

I- In Love With: Nick, obviously.  And, our furbabies.


J- Jealous Of: People that are naturally good at stuff.  Natural athletes.  Those that can easily do math in their heads.  Etc.  I know I'm good at certain stuff too, but I feel like I always have to work at it.

K: Kindest Person You Know: My dental hygienist.  Kind of a strange answer, but Katie is seriously the kindest/nicest person I have ever met!  I actually look forward to going to the dentist just so I can catch up with her! 

L- Longest Relationship: 4 years

M- Middle Name: Anne

N- Number of Siblings: 6: 2 biological brothers, 3 step brothers, and a step sister.

O- One Wish: For each person to open their minds and hearts and be more accepting of those that are different from themselves. 

P- Person You Spoke To on the Phone Last: Anna

Q- Question You’re Always Asked: Lately, "So, how's married life?"  My answer, "Exactly the same as unmarried life."  Am I missing something?  Was something supposed to change once we tied the knot?

R- Reason to Smile: Life is good :) :) :)

S- Song You Last Sang: “Can't Help Falling in Love"... When I listed it above, I of course had to listen to it, and sing along.

T- Time You Woke Up: 5:45 am CST

U- Unique Talent: I learned how to fold two different types (square of rectangular) of boxes out of paper in the 4th grade, and I still remember how to make them both.  When I'm bored, and have paper, or gum wrappers, I like going into a trance and making a bunch of little paper boxes.  It's kind of like a form of meditation.  If we're getting a drink at a bar, I like to make a little paper box to put the bartenders tip in :)  I can make all different sizes, depending the size of the piece of paper I have, and I don't require any other tools (i.e. scissors or tape/glue) than the piece of paper.

Because you obviously need proof.

V- Vacation Destination: In the Spring, Nick and I are going to Europe!  We haven't made any official plans yet, but we need to get started.  I studied abroad in college, and have already been to Italy (my exchange school was in Rome), Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, and Belgium. Nick really wants to go to Italy and Germany, but I'm a bit reluctant since I've already been...but it would be fun to play tour guide it Italy for him!  I want to go to the UK and the Scandinavian (Hello, ancestors!) countries. 
Eating Belgian waffles in Brussels, Belgium

Louvre entrance in Paris, France. 

View of the River Neckar from the castle in Heidelberg, Germany.

Colosseum  Rome, Italy

Trying on Dutch wooden shoes in Amsterdam, Netherlands 

Standing in the Balearic Sea in Barcelona, Spain 
W- Worst Habit: Twirling my hair.  I don't think it's a bad habit, but for some reason, it drives other people crazy and they always say they're going to chop off all of my hair...jerks.  I've done it my whole life, and will not be stopping any time soon.  I didn't have a blankie or stuffed animal that I carried with me everywhere like most children, instead, my hair was my security blanket and twirled
and played with it a lot. 

X- X-Rays You’ve Had: Broken arm in middle school, cracked tail bone in high school (most awkward x-ray ever!), and regular dental x-rays. 

Y- Your Favorite Food: Cheesecake.  Or, just plain cheese.  

Z- Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment