Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Weekly Weigh-In

Welcome to weigh-in Wednesday!

The scale did not go in the right direction this week.


Wah wah wahhhhh.

Starting: 183.1
Last Week: 176
This Week: 178.6
Total Lost: -4.5

Seeing that higher number sucks, but overall, I'm ok with it.

I've been working hard, and I know that scale number might not always reflect that.  I can't let that single number get me down.

With each run, I am improving my pace and I can feel my legs getting stronger.  My nutrition has not been perfect, but it is so much better than it was just a month ago.  Clothes are fitting better.  I've been more active in the month of October than I was in the past two months combined.

It is crucial to remember that non-scale victories are just as important, if not more important, as the number on the scale in this journey!!

Oh, and pickle ball last night, was amazing!  It is such a fun game.  I can't wait to go back next week!

3 comments:

  1. Don't let the scale let you down! It's your body that tells a truer story! That's funny, they started a pickle ball group here on the island just recently. I haven't been out yet because it's on hockey nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Pickle ball is best described as a mix between tennis and ping pong. You play on a court a little smaller than a tennis court with wooden or plastic paddles and a wiffle ball. I don't know too much about tennis, but I think pickle ball follows a lot of the same rules. It's a lot of fun!!

      Delete