Thursday, October 15, 2015

Weigh-In

Hey, everyone!

I'm a day late for weigh-in, but it went well!  The 180's are finally gone for good.

Starting: 183.1
Last Recorded Weight (8/5): 182.5
This Week: 177
Total Lost: -6.1

I've been slacking at blogging lately, but I just haven't had much to say.

The few things I have to say today are:

Running is still a work in progress.  I'm working on getting back down to 10:00 miles on my 3 mile runs...so close!  Here are my splits form my latest (Tuesday) run.



Hopefully on my run tonight, I'll get there.

Nick and I are awful people, and we still haven't finished out wedding thank-yous...we suck.

Ugh...about half way done though!

Our sweet little twin nieces were born on October 4th!  They are so tiny and cute.  To say I have baby fever, is an understatement :)



I got a FitBit a few months ago, and I made a goal to hit my step goal (12,000) every day in October.  Unfortunately, I've already missed two days.  One day, I was recovering from a bout of stomach flu, so awful, and I just didn't have the energy to move.  I didn't even break 1,200 steps that day.  The other day, I was just plan lazy and couldn't find the motivation.  Despite those two days, I've been averaging 13,000 steps a day for the month so far so I'm calling it a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment