Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Day 1 of 30 - 10/25/16

As in the past, any time I am silent on my blog, it means I am struggling.  

Weight loss and healthy living is SO simple in theory, but actually putting this simplicity into action is hard.  

So. Goddamn. Hard.

At the beginning of October, I was doing so well.  I was following my exercise schedule and eating healthy, wholesome meals.  As we approach the end of October, I am not doing so well.  I am not doing completely awful, but I have lost my momentum.

I know I sound like a broken record.  I know many fellow bloggers also fall into this vicious cycle of kicking ass and then getting your ass kicked and falling off the wagon.

But I'm tired of the cycle.  I'm tired of my excuses.  I'm tired of starting this blog back up, just to disappear again.

It's time for an ultimatum. 

I am giving myself 30 days.  30 days to blog consistently, and more importantly, honestly.  30 days to develop better habits.  30 days to get my shit together.

If I can't get it together in 30 days, I'm deleting this blog forever.

Welcome to Day 1.

My meal plan for Day 1 is:
B: 3/4C Ancient Grain Cheerios with 1/2C 1% milk, 1/2 grapefruit
S: Apple with peanut butter
L: Grilled chicken salad with black beans, tomato, grapes, feta, and ranch dressing and 1C chicken and dumpling soup
S: Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt cup
D: Stuffed peppers filled with black beans, brown rice, tomato, corn, and cheese

Workouts for Day 1:
30 minutes of cardio
6 squats, 6 lunges per side, 6 calf raises
10 pushups, 10 tricep dips, 10 shoulder presses
5 roll-ups, 5 ankle reaches, 5 leg lifts

No comments:

Post a Comment