Friday, October 7, 2016

Things in Three

Steph over at Life According to Steph posted these fun prompts the other day.  Since I only post on Mondays about goals and Wednesday about weigh-in, I thought it might be nice to change it up a bit.  I enjoy answering these types of prompts and reading the answers of others to learn more about them.

Three things I would never give up: cheese, my dogs, physical copies of books (no eReader for this girl!)

Three favorite vegetables: zucchini, mushrooms, sweet potatoes 

Three shows I watched faithfully from the beginning to the end: I am awful at watching tv, which is probably a good thing. The ONLY show I have ever watched every episode of is Breaking Bad.

Three places I want to visit inside the US: Maine, Alaska, Washington

Three places I want to visit outside the US: Scotland, any Scandinavian country, Singapore 

Three things I always have on me: chapstick, pens, a book

Three things that are always in my car: dog leashes, napkins, volleyball shoes

Three most recent calls were to/from: mom, husband, mom

Three books I read and loved in college: Loving Frank, The Chronicles of Narina, The Tears of Artamon series

Three most often used makeup products: Not a makeup wearer, but sometimes I do get crazy and swipe on a bit of mascara...and I do use Oil of Olay moisturizer on my face everyday and chapstick...I think those count :)

Three things that make me laugh: my dogs, my nieces and nephews, people tripping (I know it makes me a slightly horrible person, but when I see someone trip, my first instinct is always to laugh, and then ask if they are ok...)

Three things that make me cry: ASPCA commercials/animal abuse stories (WHY can't I save all the animals?! Why are people so awful to animals?!), videos of soldiers coming home and being reunited with their family (tears of happiness/admiration, especially "surprise" homecomings), and on the last one, I have to agree with Steph, thinking about my dogs dying (I have a 12 year old Fox Terrier, and Nick now has to take her to vet appts because I don't think I can handle hearing there is something wrong with her. She is still in GREAT health, but I know it won't last forever :'( ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment