Monday, October 3, 2016

Goals 10/3-10/9

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I sure did!

As I mentioned last week, my eldest brother got married on Saturday. It was a perfect day and everything went so unbelievable smoothly, I am so happy for Charlie and his new wife, Annie!

Nick and I were both in the wedding party, and if I may say so, we clean up pretty darn good.



Even though I had a wonderful weekend, my week and weekend of working out didn't go so well...

With it being a wedding week, an unplanned night of playing trivia with friends, volleyball, and birthday dinner for my stepdad, I had bitten off more than I could chew with all the workouts I scheduled myself.  The week started off with good intentions, but as it progressed, I ended up skipping a lot of workouts.  I am a bit disappointed in myself, but the only thing to do is move on and work on this week.

Up for this week, I have:

Mon: Total Body Cardio & Abs
Tues: C25K W4D1 & Upper Fix
Wed: C25K W4D2, Lower Fix, & Abs
Thurs: Volleyball & Pilates
Fri: C25K W4D3, Cardio Fix, Abs
Sat: C25K W4D4, Dirty 30
Sun: Yoga & Abs


Goals for this week are
1. Complete all scheduled workouts
2. Get 15,000+ steps EACH day
3. Track all calories EACH day

Here's to looking forward and improving each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment