Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Weigh-In 9/28/2016

Another Wednesday, another weigh-in.


Starting: 186.6
Last Week: 183.8
This Week: 183.9
Total Lost: -2.7

Frustration is starting to set in.  I have been working out at least 30 minutes every day, most days an hour. My food choices have been great, not perfect, but pretty damn great.  And yet, the damn scale is not showing me numbers I want to see.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now that that is kind of out of my system, I will stay positive.

As we all know, the number on the scale is NOT the most important part of a healthy lifestyle.  Going with that line of thought, and to keep myself positive and motivated, here are a few non-scale victories I have noticed that past few weeks.

My clothes are fitting better.
I don't have a massive muffin top in my jeans, and my gut isn't straining against my shirts as much.

Looser belt.
I am THIS close to being able to tighten my belt another notch.

Easier to climb stairs.
I have never had a real problem climbing stairs, but I would be a little breathless/breathing harder upon reaching the top of a flight. Now, I can zip up a few flights at a time with hardly any change in my breathing.

Form improvement.
Strength moves are being a little bit easier because I am becoming stronger, therefore my form is improving because I am slowly leaving modified moves behind.  I have been noticing I am squatting deeper and crunching higher also.

Dissipating cravings.
My candy and junk food cravings are super low. I doubt junk food cravings will ever disappear completely from my life, but my first thought after eating a meal is not SWEETS! When a craving does hit, I have been making better choices.  Instead of buying a candy bar, I will have fruit yogurt or a flavored sparkling water.

So even if the scale is not moving, those reasons above are enough to keep me going!





No comments:

Post a Comment