Thursday, September 22, 2016

Weigh-In

Welcome to another weigh-in!

Starting: 186.6
Last Week: 184.1
This Week: 183.8
Total Lost: -2.8

A puny loss this week, but a loss all the same.

I really thought I was going to see a big change because I have been eating really well and exercising everyday.  I know the scale is not the most important thing in a healthy lifestyle, but it still can be very motivating and/or discouraging.  Discouragement was unfortunately the first feeling I had after stepping on the scale this morning, but I won't let it get me down.  Even if the number on the scale isn't moving much, I know I am making good choices, have more energy, and my clothes are fitting better.

The week is going well so far.  As I said, I have been eating well and getting my workouts in.

Mon: 3 mile walk & Total Body Cardio
3.09 mile walk
Tues: C25K W2D1 & Upper Fix
1.84 miles in 21:02...sooooo close to getting 1.85+!
15,754 steps
Wed: Hiking & Lower Fix
Hiking unfortunately didn't happen because we have had a lot of rain the past few days and the trails are a mess.  Instead, I just walked in our neighborhood for about 45 mintues total.
16,036 steps
Thurs: Volleyball (2 games) & Pilates
Fri: C25K W2D2 & Cardio Fix
Sat: Hiking & Yoga
Sun: C25K W2D3 & Dirty 30

With the extra cardio and strength training I am doing with the 21 Day Fix videos, hopefully I will have a big loss next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment