Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Starting again, again

Starting over, again.

I have failed at fitness and blogging a few times now, but I keep coming back because I miss it.  

I miss writing and sharing my thoughts.  I miss the accountability.  I just miss it.

Unfortunately, I am coming back about 10lbs heavier than the last time I started over, again.

I weighed in this morning at 186.6.

The 180s are currently the bane of my existence, but I am the only one that can get myself out.

My brother is getting married October 1st, and I am in the bridal party.  Our bridesmaid dresses are a stretchy material, thank goodness, but my dress is still a bit snug for comfort.  I only have 24 days, but my main goal is to get my nutrition under control and start working out again.  

In 24 days, I CAN accomplish a lot.  Hopefully, I can get down to 180 and feel completely comfortable in my bridesmaid dress.

Cheers to starting again.  Starting anew.  Starting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment