Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekly Goals

Welcome to a new week!

I was a little late on the uptake last week, and did not set any goals, but I did do a quick workout schedule.

Wed: C25K W1D1
60run/90walk intervals 1.62 miles in 20:01
Thurs: Volleyball
won all 3 sets 25-22, 25-16, 25-10
Fri: C25K W1D2
60run/90walk intervals 1.64 miles in 20:01
Sat: 30 minute walk
Sun: C25K W1D3

I was hoping to extend the motivation I had during the middle of the week throughout the weekend, but that didn't quite happen.  We had a get together at our house Saturday evening so they earlier part of the day was spent cleaning and cooking.  I didn't get out for a walk, but I did do about an hour of yard work.  I may have imbibed a bit much at our party, so most of Sunday was spent recovering.  I didn't run, but I did get back outside for another 2 hours of yard work.  Based on how sore I am today, the yard work was still a great workout!

Even after 3 hours of weeding and digging up random, ugly plants, Nick and I still have a TON of yard work to do.  We bought a new house in June, and are just now getting to cleaning up the yard.  The previous owners were slobs and did not take every good care of the house or yard so we have a lot of catch up to do.  The flower beds are all over grown and the hedges and trees need trimming.  We are slowly making progress, and by next spring, it will be beautiful!

Moving onto this week, here is my workout schedule, and goals.

Mon: 30 minute walk
Tues: C25K W1D1 & volleyball subbing
Since I didn't complete the week last week, I'm starting over.  No moving on until I finish the week!
Wed: Hike in NG park
Thurs: Volleyball
Fri: C25K W1D2
Sat: Stretch
Sun: C25K W1D3

Goal 1: Finish all workouts
Goal 2: Get 12,000+ steps in each day
Goal 3: Stay under 1800 calorie goal each day

No comments:

Post a Comment