Monday, October 17, 2016

Weekly Goals 10/17-10/23

Hello, everyone!

I have been away from the blogisphere for the past week, camping with my family. It was nice to disconnect for the week and enjoy the time spent with some of my favorite people.

Even though I have had a wonderful week, I ended up disconnecting from eating well and working out consistently.  Besides a run on Monday afternoon, my volleyball game Thursday night, and a few walks with Skittles dog, I haven't done much in the workout department.  I also consumed a lot of adult beverages and not so healthy foods.

Wahwahwaaaahhhh

Now it is time to move on and make this a GREAT week!

Workout schedule for the week:

Mon: 30 min walk/Abs/"Through the Alphabet"
Tues: C25K W5D1/30 min walk
Wed: "Through the Alphabet"/volleyball subbing/Abs
Thurs: Volleyball/30 min walk
Friday C25K W5D2/"Through the Alphabet"/Abs
Sat: C25K W5D3/60 min walk
Sun: "Through the Alphabet"/Abs/30 min walk

I am bored with the 21 Day Fix workouts so I am changing up my workouts this week.  This is the Through the Alphabet workout I found I Pinterest


I scheduled this three times during the week, and I will keep track of how long it takes me to do it each time.  Hopefully, my time with improve with each run through. 

My goals for the week are:

1. Log EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY into MFP
2. Walk for at least 15 minutes on my lunch breaks each day
3. Reach over 2 miles during at least one of my runs



No comments:

Post a Comment