Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Day 3 - 10/27/2016

Yesterday did not quite go as planned, but I still made it a good day.

All day long, it was rainy and cold.  I decided to move my W5D2 run to Friday instead and I did Total Body Cardio in lieu of running in the cold rain.


I did well with my meal plan also, but I got a little bingey after dinner and had not one, but two ice cream sandwiches.  Wahwahwahhhhh.

Today, I will stick 100% to my meal plan!

Meal Plan:
B: Grapefruit & 3 hard-boiled eggs
S: Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt
L: Sushi
S: String cheese & almonds
D: Chicken, broccoli & cheese bake

Workout schedule:
30 minute walk
Volleyball 
Lower: 8 squats, 8 lunges, 8 calf raises
Upper: 10 pullovers, 10 kickbacks, 10 front raises
Abs: 7 roll-ups, 7 ankle reaches, 7 leg lifts



No comments:

Post a Comment