Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Square One

If you read my blog, you know from my last post that I’ve been a Chubs McGee lately.  I am finally finished attending my own pity party, and I’m starting fresh from square one.

Unfortunately, I am basically back to where I was when I first started this blog.  I weighed in at 166.6 today (that 66.6 is quite ominous if I may comment…).  This is my new starting block.  I vow that I will get out of these damn 60’s and will NEVER look back! 

I have a 6 mile run on the schedule today, and I cannot wait to get out and pound some pavement!  It has finally, FINALLY!, stopped raining in my part of Wisco so I can’t wait to actually feel the sunshine on my skin.  My running shoes can’t wait to see the sun either.  They have been sad and lonely, sitting in the dark closet for the last week. 


I hope everyone gets a chance to get out, and get active!

Pretty Strong Medicine

2 comments:

  1. I know what it's like to start back at square one. It's no fun. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a good feeling, but it happens. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete