Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday Link-Ups!

Tuesday Workout:

40 min walk with dogs – 2.4 miles

3.09 mile run – 27:14

30 min strength training – chest & triceps

Pretty Strong Medicine

Happy Weigh-In Wednesday, my lovelies!  Last week, I weighed in at 164.7, and today I’m at 164.  Not quite what I wanted to see, but it’s a loss, so I’ll take it!!

I had a GREAT run last night!  My mile average was 8:49, which is the fastest I’ve run 3 miles so far.  It was quite toasty out, so I was extra sweaty, but I felt awesome once I finished. 

I am attempting to link up for the first time with Skinny Meg to share Jamie Eason’s LiveFit program, but I can’t get her button to show up on my blog.  Since I can’t get the button to work, make sure you check out her awesome blog by clicking here!  I am into week 2 of LiveFit, and all I can say is that I love this strength program!  The moves are easy to follow thanks to pictures, and videos, and the reps are more than manageable.  Since I am only on the second week of the program, I have not noticed much change in definition yet, but my arms do feel less flabby and jigglely.   

I have decided to start taking pictures of my arms to help see if I am making progress.  Pictured below, is me flexing my left arm because my left arm is weaker, and already a bit less defined so I think it will show my progress better.  I am also right handed, and my left hand is not very coordinated, so trying to take a picture on my phone with my left hand was basically out of the question.  That being said, the picture is still pretty shitty.  Next time, Nick will have to take it for me.  


I can’t wait to start selling tickets to the gun show!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the PR run! That is an awesome time. I'm still working on getting under a 10 minute mile! ha! Getting closer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting in all that activity!
    Good job on the loss too - any loss is good in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work out! I wish I had a dog to take on walks :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fast!! I loved the Jamie Eason program. I didn't complete it, but I got really good results for what I did do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also couldn't get the link to work! I have done Jamie Eason's program twice and loved it! Keep at it and good luck!

    ReplyDelete