Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Goals

It’s another Monday, so that means it’s time to link up with Jess over at Operation Skinny Jeans to talk about weekly goals.

Operation Skinny Jeans


My goals from last week went pretty well, at least better than they have been going lately…

No candy.

I did have a Take 5 on Friday, but that’s they only time I slipped up so I consider it a win.

Follow my meal plan.

The meal plan pretty much went out of the window this weekend because  A LOT of this happened...


During the week though, I did a good job.  I did stray a few times during the week, but I usually made healthy choices when I did.  I wish I would have done better with this goal, but overall I’m pretty happy with how I did.

Stretch. Every. Single. Day.

I did awesome with this one.  I stretched for at least 10 minutes every day, and my muscles have thanked me for doing so.  I finished Week 2 of Livefit, and my muscles were less sore this week because of all the stretching I did.  I increased my weights a little from last week so I was working my muscles even harder than I did last week.  It was great that I wasn't constantly sore thanks to stretching.

Here are my goals for this week:

Try two new recipes.                    
                                                                                    
Lately, Nick and I have been in a dinner rut.  It seems that we are constantly making the same meals, which are delicious, but I’m ready to try something new. 

Do two long runs with week or 10+ miles.

I still feel guilty for missing my long run last weekend so I have decided to try to fit in two long runs this week. 

Walk the dogs every day.

I feel like such a bad dog mom sometimes for not walking the dogs every day.  It just becomes too easy to let them out the back door to do their business.  The weather is beautiful though, and they love their walks, so I need to do it every single day!  Plus, Skittles is still a puppy so she has a ton of energy she needs to burn.  Even if it's just around the block, it's better than not going at all. 


Good luck on your goals this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment