Thursday, July 16, 2015

Honeymoon and Wedding Photos!

It's been another hot second since I've blogged.

I've been busy, eating hasn't been great, weight is up, haven't worked out much, and work has been crazy.

Those all sound like excuses to me, and they are, but at the moment, I do not care.

I married my Pookie on 6/6/15 and we traveled to beautiful Colorado 7/1/15-7/8/15 for our honeymoon.  I've had great dinners with friends, have had cocktails on the patio after work, tubed down the Sugar River, and have gone camping with my parents

At the moment, my heart is full, life is good, and I am happy :)

Don't get me wrong, I still wan to run a marathon, loose weight, and live a healthy lifestyle.  But for now, I'm not worrying about it, and I'm basking in the happiness of how much I love life, and being a newlywed :)

As the post title suggests, I have photos! 

Lots of photos from our honeymoon and the wedding.  

We received our wedding disks from our photographer yesterday, and I randomly chose 30 photos, out of 550+!!!, to share.  Enjoy.

One of my favorites! With our wedding party, and their significant others.



After my best friend from 7th grade, Anna's, MOH speech.

Our friend, Adam, was ordained online so he could marry us :)

My lovely, beautiful mother.

My stepsister, and bridal attendant, Mariah. 


Brothers, and step-siblings.  My brother, Cody, works outdoors...can you guess which one he is?  Lol!


Another favorite! Our version of American Gothic.




My adorable nephews, Blake and Eivin.


Nick made our awesome card box!

Nick's cousins and their wives.

After my stepdad's speech.  He gave such an amazing speech, and had so many people crying!  My stepdad walked me down the aisle, and gave the welcoming speech before dinner.

After the father/daughter dance that I danced with my actual dad. 

Edgewood College Alumnae! All my besties from my college days.

The dough from our dollar dance.  We chose to do a dollar dance just so we could each take a couple seconds to talk with each person that danced with us.  We didn't care about the money, we just wanted to have a special moment with individual guests.  The money was donated to our local humane society.  I was amazed that we racked up $220!



Wisconsin love <3




Of course we had to get shots with our fur babies!


Skittles was SO cranky, but adorable anyway :)
And now, some pictorals from our honeymoon.

White water rafting in Fort Collins.  Nick and I are in the blue.  I was terrified before hand, and wanted to poop myself, but it ended up being a blast!  So glad Nick talked me into it!

I had the most delicious sushi in Denver! I still dream about it ;)

This is what we did most of the time...brewery hopped... Equinox Brewing in Fort Collins. 

O'Dell Brewing in Fort Collins.


Flatiron Mountains outside of Boulder.

Left Hand Brewing in Longmont.

Nick's favorite beer is Left Hand Milk Stout.  He never wanted to leave.

Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, the hotel from the movie The Shining. 

Rocky Mountain National Park.

Panorama of Rocky Mountain National Park.

Oscar Blues Brewing in Lyons.

Once again, Wisconsin love, at Royal Gorge. 


Coors Brewery in Golden.

A scenic stop on our way down (we drove, no way in hell we could have hiked it) from the top of Pike's Peak.  I think the altitude was getting to us at this point lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment