Monday, July 20, 2015

I'm Ready!

This lady is ready to get serious!

I'm tired of my clothes being too tight from over-indulging, and I want to run that damn marathon that I've been talking about for the past 3 years!

To help getting my booty in gear, I ordered myself a FitBit Charge.


I'm very excited for this little baby to show up.  Even though I just ordered it on Thursday, and the earliest it will arrive is the 23rd, I keep checking the mailbox like a kid on Christmas morning!

In this post, I outlined a training plan, goals, and a reward system.  Since then, I've had to adjust a bit.

I am not going to be ready to run a marathon in October, so I am now looking at November.  

My training schedule has been reset and remapped.  The plan I am now following allows for mileage wiggle room each run.  For example, on Tuesday, I have 3-4 miles.  I going at it with the mindset of hitting the higher mileage, but if I fall short, I will still, hopefully, be within the mileage range. 

My macro goals are still the same:

Run a marathon.

Reach 152 pounds.

My rewards have changed.  Priorities/desires have changed.

180 - Hiking boots Running shoes
I can feel that mine are wearing out.  I've had them for over a year, so it's time.  I already have my new pair bought, but I don't get to wear them until I reach 180.

175 - Sandals Subscription to a running magazine.

170 - Running shoes Pedicure

165 - Pedicure New sports bras

160 - New workout clothes 

155 - Massage *Still need to think of something*
Had the second one of my life while on our honeymoon.  Honestly, not much of a fan.

152 - Shopping Spree

I have more to add to my reward system, but I'll save it for another post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment