Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Are You Fucking Kidding me?

Remember how earlier today I said I was going to write two post, with a later one being about Weigh In?

Well, a few minutes ago a mother fucking moth flew into my ear. In. To. My. Ear.  I could feel it buzzing around and had Nick tried to get it out.  It didn't work.  It got painful so I freaked out, and we called the ER.  They gave us some home remedies to try. While it's no longer buzzing because I'm pretty sure it drowned in baby oil and hot water, it did not come out.  I am now waiting for the nurse at the ER to call back to tell me what I'm supposed to do next...

More on that crazy shit tomorrow...

Oh, Weigh In. 167.9.  Shitty.  Just like tonight.  At least my run went well.  More on that tomorrow too.



Pretty Strong Medicine

1 comment:

  1. That is crazy. Hope you got it all out of your ear.

    ReplyDelete