Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Tuesday Workout:

4.12 mile run – 41:43

30 minute walk with dogs

Hey, hey, hey!  Today is my lovely mommacita’s 50th birthday!!  I am obviously biased, but she is the best mom in the world, and I wouldn’t trade her for anything!  Happy Birthday, mom!!



Now, down to the nitty gritty.  It’s Weigh-In Wednesday linkup time! 

Pretty Strong Medicine

I know I just shared my weight yesterday, when I talked about the weight loss challenge Nick and I are doing, but it just doesn't feel right to not weigh in on Wednesday.  Plus, Nick and I talked about it, and decided we would rather weigh in on Wednesdays over Sundays.  We also are both already down because we flushed out some vacation water weight over the past few days.  So today officially begins day 1 of our weight loss challenge and I weighed in at 168.5.  Nick came in at 241.5.  

To stay on track with our 10% loss goal, I need to be down to at least 166.8 next week, and Nick needs to be at 239.

I tried out my new Garmin Forerunner for the first time during my run last night.  The Forerunner is so awesome, but the run was not.  My legs felt AWFUL last night.  They felt so tired and weak.  I eked out just over 4 miles before I called it quits.  I had planned on running 7 so it was an overall disappointing first run with the GF.  

Today is a new day though so I’ll knock out 7 miles tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment