Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In

It’s Wednesday Weigh-In time with Heather, Ash, and Bailey

Weigh In Wedneday


I was 168.5 last week, and my goal for the past week was to lose 1.7 lbs.  I unfortunately did not quite make that goal, but I did still lose 1 lb, putting me at 167.5.  Aunt Flow is visiting this week so I blame her for the smaller than wanted loss.  Hopefully I will lose some bloat weight over the next week, and weigh in next Wednesday around 165.


I will have another post a little later today to share the goodies I received by participating in the Foodie Pen Pal exchange.  It’s an awesome exchange to be part of, but you will have to wait for my next post to get all the deets.   

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I agree with the above, a loss is a loss! Congrats, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pound is great! I know we all want to lost way more but if we are losing that's still fantastic. This is my first week to do this hop. So exciting! I am a new follower.


    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of the support, ladies! You are all awesome!!

    ReplyDelete