Monday, January 13, 2014

30 Day Shred

Nick and I had such a great time on our Madison adventure this weekend!  Unfortunately, we never made it to the Chazen art museum.  Instead, we added another brewery to our list :)  In total, I ended up sampling 18 different beers in one day. 

18.  Different.  Beers.

That right there, is heaven to me.  


I had plans to take a million photos of our excursion, but this ended up being the only one I took...fail.

All these fun shenanigans kind of threw off my rhythm though.  I weighed myself this morning just for a check-in...not pretty.  Hopefully by my weigh-in on Wednesday, I'll be back to normal!

Time to talk about goals.

Fitnasty for Life

Last week, I gave myself one goal.  That goal was to get at least 30 minutes of activity in each day.  I was not 100% on this, but I did do really well!  Friday after work, I had lady cramps, and was just drained from the work week, so I didn't work out at all.  Otherwise, I did either dancing, the at home workout I shared the other day, yoga, or walked.  

This week, I am continuing with that goal, but I am bumping it up a notch.  I still need to get at least 30 minutes of activity in each day, but now, I will be doing 2-a-days at least 5 days this week.  On these 2-a-days, I should get in at least 45 minutes of activity, but I am shooting for more like an hour.  

I really, really, really want to win my Diet Bet this time so I feel like I need to be a little extreme.  To help me get my booty in shape, I have enlisted the help of one, Miss Jillian Michaels.  I started her 30-Day Shred this morning.  I also took some not so great (chunky/not quality) before pictorials.  If you're not in the mood to see a not-so-fit half naked chick, you'll probably want to stop reading now...  

I took the pictures though so that I have a comparison after the 30 day are up.  I'm really hoping to see some big changes!

  Without further ado, my almost naked body!!!!!


Oh. My. God.  It is sooooo hard taking a full body shelfie!!!  Shit. I'm not sure why I don't have Nick just help me.  For some reason, I'm self-conscious about it.  He sees my naked body on basically a daily basis, TMI...sorry I'm not sorry...but for some reason, I don't want him to know about the pictures.  Is that weird?  Does anyone understand where I'm coming from?  

2 comments:

  1. Don't be embarrassed! We all have to start somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Taking before pictures is never easy, but all the reason to push through for the next 30 days. If you're doing a JM routine, I'm sure you'll see some killer results!

    ReplyDelete