Friday, January 3, 2014

5 on Friday

{ONE}  Two day work week!  

I was off of work for the holidays from 12/24 through 1/1.  Yesterday was my first day back, and today is already Friday!  It has just felt like another normal week though, so I thought today was Tuesday.  Yippy for it actually being Friday already!

{TWO} Diet Bet

Not only is is Friday, but I officially start my Diet Bet today.  I have done one other Diet Bet before, and I did nothing during the entire four weeks.  Guess what, I lost that one.  This time, I'm going to work hard because I NEED to lose some weight.  The Diet Bet is just an extra motivator.  

{THREE}  Green Smooth Challenge

Via Rachel's blog, I heard about this 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge.  I am hoping this challenge will help me jump-start clean eating habits.  This challenge started on the first, but I haven't made it to the grocery store yet.  I will be starting the challenge tomorrow. 

{FOUR}  FREEZING

Can we talk for a second about how ridiculously cold it is here in Wisconsin!  
This is the forecast for the next 5 days...


Area schools are already talking about being closed on Monday because the high is -11... negative 11...for the HIGH!  The Green Bay Packers are currently facing a television black-out for their play-off game on Sunday because ticket sales are so low.  Can you blame the people for not wanting to sit outside in -1 - -22 temperatures to watch a football game?  I sure hope they win, but I will definitely not be participating in any tailgating.   

Even though it's super cold, I'm glad we're not getting the crazy amounts of snow that the east coast is!

{FIVE} Costco

For Christmas, Nick and I got a membership to Costco.  I CANNOT wait to start buying stuff in bulk!  Nick has never been to a Costco so I am pumped to see him get his mind blown!  Costco has everything.  I mean e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.  Did you know you can buy a motherfuckin' casket from Costco's website...whaaaat?!

A'ight, hooligans, have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment