Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WIW

Remember last week how I said I was going to start taking pictures of the scale for my weigh-ins?  Well, I completely forgot until I sat down at work to type this.  Oops.  Next week for sure!

Last week I weighed in at 175 on the dot.  This week 174.3.  

Not as big of a loss as I was hoping, but at least it was a loss!  

Aunt Flow is currently visiting, so she may have to do with my less than a pound loss.  If not, well, I just need to work a little harder.

There are 16 days left in my Diet Bet, and I still have 4.2 to lose.  Totally doable!!  I am confident the scale will show a bigger loss next week!

Pretty Strong Medicine

4 comments:

  1. I always forget to take a picture too! But I don't think it's a big deal. It's not like I am going to lie about what I weigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I mean, I already posted a picture of myself in my underoos. If I'm going to do that, I'm not going to lie about my weight.

      Delete
  2. Nice loss this week even with Auntie Flo visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good weigh in with Aunt Flo visiting :)

    ReplyDelete