Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Me

Hello, friends.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!

To jump start my New Year, I decided to join a Diet Bet.  I joined Blogilates January DietBet, which officially kicks off tomorrow.  If you are looking for a little extra motivator to help lose some post-holiday weight, you can still join this Diet Bet for $30.   

This, unfortunately, was my official weigh-in from this morning...


Waaaaahhhh-waaaaahhhh-waaaaaaaaaaaa

I need to lose at least 7.1 lbs and get down to 170.1 to win.  Imma kick this DietBet's booty, and make some mad cash!  I'm excited for this challenge, and to start working on my bikini bod ;)

As many other people are doing, I would also like to share a few long-term goals I have for 2014.  Some are health related, others are just for fun.

Run a marathon.

Run a sub 2:00 half marathon.

Read 40 books.

Blog at least once a week, at the VERY minimum.

Complete a 30-day Green Smoothie Challenge.

Get into the 150s.

Log my food and activity on MFP, every day.

Go on 1 date with Nick every month.


I still have my on-going 30 before 30 list and 101 in 1001 which a few of these tie into.



No comments:

Post a Comment