Tuesday, February 18, 2014

30 Day Shred Update

Hello, folks!

Remember when I said I was starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and I posted pre-shred pics of me in my underoos?  If not, you can see me in all of my glory here.

I should have finished "shredding" a week ago on February 11th.  Unfortunately, lack of discipline and laziness has led me to restart the 30 days four different times...  

Apparently fourth time is a charm for this girl because I'm finally sticking to it.  Today will be day 9 which means I will finally be progressing to level 2 on Thursday.  Now that I've been doing the same exact workout for about 25 of the last 37 days, I'm really getting sick of it.  I can't wait for Thursday to start a new level and to do some new moves!

Anywho...I just wanted to give a heads up on my shred progress.  I know many of you are just dying to see another picture of me in my knickers when I get to my post-shred photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment