Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Stuck on Replay

Lately, I feel like my road to a healthy lifestyle has been stuck on replay.  I set goals, make a plan, and follow through...for a week or two.  Then, I binge, and stop working out, and watch way too much tv, and become lethargic.  I eventually get disgusted with myself, snap out of it, and start again. 

In case you couldn't tell by my absences, I fell off the wagon, again.  I didn't win my Diet Bet.  Instead, I gained most back of the 3.5lb I did lose.  I finished level 1 of JM 30 Day Shred, but then I didn't continue on to level 2.  Rather, I quit working out for over a week.  

I am tired of starting over.  I am tired of hitting replay.  

Yesterday, I hashed out the "millionth" work out plan.  My fingers are crossed this time.  

Here's to just pushing play, not replay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment