Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday

Weigh In Wednesday

If you read my post on Monday, you know I am participating in a 7-Day slim down challenge.  I weighed myself on Monday morning as part of the challenge, so this number is actually from a couple days ago.

175.8

I almost weighed myself again this morning, but decided not too.  At the end of this challenge, I am hoping for an awesome loss, and want to be surprised by it.

The challenge is going really well so far.  I did slip up last night and ate some popcorn.  And by some, I mean an entire bag.

  All day I was fighting cravings, and once I got home, I gave in.  I am disappointed in myself for not resisting fully, but it is done and over, and I just have to work harder to make up for it!!

Tomorrow, the temperature here is supposed to get into the 30s.  HEATWAVE!!!!! I have a goal this week of getting 2 runs in.  It looks like the first one will be happening tomorrow :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow unreal to think of a heat way of being in the 30s! Ack! Good luck with the 7 Day challenge! I look forward to seeing your results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your challenge :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challenge! At least it was only popcorn not something like cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right, it COULD have been really bad.

      Delete
  4. Good luck, you will do this!! :)

    www.inittoloseit13.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popcorns still healthy! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it could have been a lot worse. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I had to stop myself from weighing in this morning - I am awful _ i need to do it once a week not 10 times a week.

    I love popcorn as a snack :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Nick hide the scale from me so I don't obsess too much!

      Delete