Friday, February 28, 2014

Finish the Sentence

Whaaaaaat?!  Two posts in one day after nothing for a whole week?!


button
My last post was a tad blue, so I wanted to follow it up with something fun!  And what's more fun than a "Finish the Sentence" linkup with Jake and Holly?!?!  (I mean, I can think of quite a few things, but the linkup is still a lot of fun!!! :) )

1.  I always pick... the dark beer over light beer.

2.  Look at the size of those... guns.  Says the entire world when I flex.  

3.  I recently learned... Our dryer has a light in it, but I've left the door open after taking the clean clothes      out of it so often that the bulb burnt out.  Like a week after we moved into our house, and we have now been there almost 2 years.  Nick says it not worth replacing because I'll never learn to close it.   I am in total agreement.  Why does there need to be a light in there anyway?!

4.  Only when no one is looking... (excluding Nick) do I take my flipper out.  If you don't know what a flipper is, you're lucky, and have much much better teeth than I do!

5.  I lost my... shit the other day when I was thinking about my old sweet Molly dog, and how she will pass away one day.  I cried like a baby and held her tight...as she fought to get away from her crazy-ass momma.  Then, I told Nick he has to start taking Molly to her vet appointments because if they ever tell me something is wrong with her, I will lose my shit again in the office, and weep. Hard.

6.  I was certain I'd... be a brain surgeon by now, or at least a doctor.  I guess deciding to take the Broad Field Social Studies -sans- teaching certificate - path over Pre-Med tripped me up on that one... 

7.  There is not enough liquor in the world for me to... sing karaoke.

8.  I just finished... chewing an entire pack of gum in one day.  Well, more like 6 hours.  I have this weird thing where I feel like one piece of gum in my moth at a time is not enough, so I pop another one in.  And then another.  And then another.  And then a 5th piece.  Then, it's too much gum so I have to spit it out, and start over.

9.  Why does everyone have to be... hatin' on B'rock Obama all the time?  He's a single person, leading a fucking nation of almost 314 MILLION people.  Cut the guy some goddamn slack.  He can't make everyone happy all the fucking time.  If you can do a better job, you better get your ass in the next presidential race and prove it.

10.  It's very rare when I... do not have a book with me.  I'm an uber bookworm, and always carry a book in my purse, or take one in the car if the ride is going to be longer than 10 minutes.  It's a problem...for others if they plan on having a conversation with me. 

11.  If I were a dog... I would probably be obese because I would just sleep in the sunshine all day, everyday.

12.  I don't believe... in God. GASP!

2 comments:

  1. I am completely untrustworthy with gum and chew the entire pack in one day, too. I just keep shoving them in. Especially if the gum loses it's flavor quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what a flipper is! One of my good friends in high school flushed hers after puking at prom. LOL

    ReplyDelete