Monday, March 25, 2013

Last Chance Workout


Sunday Workout:

45 minutes Wii Just Dance (I don’t know about you, but it makes me SUPER sweaty!)

45 minutes of level 5 intervals on elliptical

2 mile run on treadmill – 18:28

30 minutes 3.5 MPH walk at 4% incline

30 minutes on stationary bike – 8 miles

Saturday afternoon, and into Sunday morning, I watched 4 or 5 episodes of The Biggest Loser.  Watching all these episodes fueled yesterday’s obsessive workout schedule.  All I could think about was my weigh in this morning, and how Sunday was my “last chance workout.”  I didn’t have the greatest week last week; diet wise and workout wise.  I slacked on a few workouts, and I had a couple weakness binges.  I had it in my mind though that if I pushed and pushed yesterday, I might just be able to pull a good figure on the scale.

Alas, I didn’t.  Instead of losing any weight, I gained.  It was only a .3lb gain, but still, it was a gain.  I am so disappointed in myself for slacking during the week.  But, in the words of Michael Bublé, “It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life for me, and I’m feeling good.”  I’m working on bettering myself and embracing a new lifestyle.  It’s going to be hard work, and I’m not going to be a pro off the bat.  All I can do is learn from mistakes, and try not to make the same mistakes twice.

This week, I’m going to kick major ass. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.   

No comments:

Post a Comment