Friday, March 15, 2013

Whew!


Workout:
45 muscle strengthening class
30 minutes walking 3.5 mph at a 4% incline
Whew!  That muscle strengthening class was tough tonight!  I haven’t been able to go in a week, but damn, I didn't expect to be that out of the loop.  The instructor switched up some of the moves so I’m thinking that’s why I found it more difficult.  With the increased difficulty, I had an increased sense of pride after finishing the class.
Tonight, I’m going to take my first stab at making kale chips.  I have not had kale before.  Not raw, nor baked into chips.  I have heard rave reviews about the chips though, and it seems like a great way to sneak extra veggies into my diet.  I’ll post tomorrow about the outcome.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment