Friday, March 29, 2013

Damn Good Friday


Workout:

60 minute walk with dogs

30 minutes of Wii Just Dance

7.5 mile run – 1:15:41

Hot damn!  It was a Good Friday!  In fact, a GREAT Friday.  Since I work at a catholic college, I had today off, and I will have Monday off also.  If I didn’t have a job, I would be a marathon runner in no time.  Having the day off, I got to take my time getting ready for my run today.  I had 5 miles on the schedule, but it’s FINALLY soooo nice in ol’ Wisconsin, that I just couldn’t stop running.  At first, I was just going to keep going to 6, but 6 came and went, and I still didn’t want to stop.  I felt sooooo good!  My breathing was right now, I never once felt out of breath, and my mind was totally focused.  I considered trying to actually hit 10 miles, but since I was right in front of my house at 7.5, if figured that was good enough.  I don’t want to push it too far too fast, and burn myself out.

I did all of my working out before noon, and hours later, I’m still feeling my runners high!    

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment