Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Binge


Workout:

4.48 mile run – 41:55

45 minutes Wii Just Dance

Confession time.  My diet has been way off track, and I’ve been a lazy ass, and today was my first workout since Friday.  Easter weekend, which started off so great with my 7.5 mile run, derailed quickly.  I continuously binge ate, and could not find any motivation to workout. I would like to blame it on the fact that it’s the week before my period, the WORST week of the month for me, but that’s just making an excuse. 

Since my diet and workout schedule were thrown out the window over the weekend, I carried that attitude into the week.  I figured, “hey, I already messed the beginning of this week up, there is no sense in trying to repair it.”  That is a load of bullshit though.  I was making poor choices, and I should have had more strength to get back into my healthy habits. 

It has taken a few days, but now I’m back into the swing of being healthy.  Not surprising, I gained weight since my last weigh in due to my binging and inactivity.  I weighed myself this morning, and I’m up to 170…yuck.  I have decided to start weighing myself on Wednesdays rather than Mondays.  I tend to be a little more lax on my diet over the weekend, and I like to have a few beers while I’m at it, so I feel that Monday morning weigh ins are always going to be disappointing.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.   

No comments:

Post a Comment