Tuesday, April 16, 2013

AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse - Day 5

I have been in a funk all day.  It seems that motivation is lacking in all areas of my life today.  I couldn’t focus at work, I zoned out during most of my Spanish class, I haven’t had much of an appetite (extremely shocking for those that know me), and I have had absolutely no ambition to work out, not even to just bust a few moves with the Wii.

Nick has a class tonight for work, so I have the house to myself.  I know I SHOULD go for a run.  I know I SHOULD work out.  I know I SHOULD do some cleaning.  But you know what, sometimes a girl has just got to take some time for herself.  My pups are feeling down because their momma feels down, so I’m just going to spend my night cuddling on the coach with my fur babies, watching some tv and reading.  Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be back into the swing of things.

As for day 5 of the cleanse, everything is still on key.  I can’t believe how well I am doing with the diet.  My will power at resisting sweets astonishes me more and more each day!  I am excited, and a little nervous, to see the results so far when I weigh in tomorrow.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Breakfast
½ Sweet Potato – mashed with cinnamon
2 eggs – over easy
2 C Amaretto Almond Coffee

Calories: 215

AM Snack
Orange

Calories: 69

Lunch
Homemade Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps
10 Baby Carrots
1 TBS Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Calories: 291

PM Snack
Orange

Calories: 69

Dinner
1 Tilapia Fillet – baked with lemon juice, garlic & cilantro
1.5 C Roasted Cauliflower (sans parm - recipe here)

Calories: 299

Indulgent Snack
My calories through dinner were pretty due to my lack of appetite, so I decided to extra indulge with final snack of the day.  I heated up both an apple and a banana in the microwave for 45 seconds, and mixed in cinnamon and peanut butter.  Ooooooh, how fantastically delicious!!

1 Apple
1 Banana
1 TBS Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
Cinnamon
1 C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

Calories: 312

Total Calories: 1254

No comments:

Post a Comment