Monday, April 22, 2013

Goals - My First Link-Up

I see these interesting, fun, little link up parties on many of the blogs I read, so I finally decided to join one!

Today I'm linking up to Jess from Operation Skinny Jeans to share my goals for the week.


1. To complete ALL of my workouts for the week.

This means I cannot skip a day, and tell myself I will make it up another day.  I am the QUEEN of doing this, and I usually end up just blowing off the workout completely.

M-Stretch & Strength
T- Run 4.5 Miles
W-Run 4.5 Miles & Strength
R-Rest
F-Run 2 Mile Hill Repeats & Strength
S-Crazy Legs 8K Race & Stretch
S-Long Run 8 Miles 

2.  No candy.

3.  Take the dogs for at least one walk a day.

Now that is finally starting to warm up here in Wisconsin, the dogs need their walks.  It's good for them, and it's good for me.



Operation Skinny Jeans

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jess's link-up! I always struggle to take my pup on his walk, too! It's so tough when it's cold and gross out! But I forced myself out there this morning and actually had some fun. Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! The cold weather ruins everything! We went for a nice, long walk last night and we all loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to skip workouts! I always need to work on this during th weekends. Having a race makes sure one weekend run gets done. You're tough running hills the day before a race. I'm running a 10k Saturday and resting Friday and going easy on Thursday! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your 10K! Let me know how it goes. My hill repeat for this week is just running around the same 2 square blocks at least 4 times during my 2 mile run so I can get some elevation practice. It's really no biggie since my town is so flat!

      Delete
  4. Those are great goals! I am having a hard time getting all my work outs in too, so maybe we can do it together this week!!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Jess
    Operation Skinny Jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jess! I am going to use you as motivation to make sure I complete all my workouts. Anytime the thought of skipping a workout crosses my mind, I am going to think of you, and how I don't want to have to report at the end of the week that I didn't accomplish my goals. Good luck on your goals this week!

      Delete