Monday, April 22, 2013

AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse - Day 10


Workout:

45 minute walk with dogs – 2.34 miles

30 Minutes Wii Just Dance

Yesterday, Sunday, was the final day of the AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse.  Even though I was a bit undisciplined in my diet Saturday night, I am really proud of how well I stuck to a clean diet over the last 10 days.

Slurping down the last fiber drink was a shining moment yesterday.  I was so happy that I would not have to drink that concoction again…unless I decide to do the cleanse again in another 3 months…

I will write another post later today giving my final thoughts on the cleanse, and my final weight now that it is over.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! 

Meal Plan from Sunday, April 21, 2013

Breakfast
1 Small Sweet Potato – mashed with cinnamon
2 Eggs – over easy
5 Strawberries
2 C Amaretto Almond Coffee
AdvoCare Fiber Drink

Calories: 307

AM Snack
20 Unsalted, Fat Free Mini Pretzels
½ Red Bell Pepper
¼ Cucumber
1 OZ Buffalo Greek Yogurt Dip

Calories: 157

Lunch
1 Slice Homemade Pizza

Calories: 235

PM Snack
1 Banana
1 TBS Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter

Calories: 200

Dinner
1 C Homemade Turkey Chili
½ TBS Light Sour Cream

Calories: 260

Pre-Bed Snack
1 C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

Calories: 40

Total Calories: 1199


No comments:

Post a Comment