Sunday, April 14, 2013

AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse - Day 3


Day 3 of the cleanse has not been the greatest.  I have felt exhausted and a little bit light headed, all day.  I was supposed to have my long run today, but I just didn’t feel up to it.  I only had 6 miles on the schedule, but I am already ahead of schedule by 3 miles on my long runs so I don’t feel too badly skipping one.  Instead, I just danced my butt off to the Wii.  Tomorrow night, I just have strength training, so I might try to squeeze in a 6 miler for makeup. 

I mentioned something yesterday about how the AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse is supposed to work wonders on your skin.  Well, my face seems to be having a negative reaction to it.  My entire face is covered in bumps.  Thankfully, it’s not red, or very noticeable.  I can see it when I look really closely in the mirror, but I can feel it whenever I touch my face.  The skin on my face is usually really smooth, so I’m quite disturbed by the bumps.  Hopefully they clear up soon!

One last thing I would like to make note of is my strange breakfast.  I microwaved the sweet potato for about 8 minutes and then scooped the insides out and mixed in some cinnamon.  I then laid my 2 over easy eggs over the mash so that the yolk would pop over them and mix in.  It sounds like a weird combination, but WOW, it was soooo good.  If you like sweet potatoes and runny eggs, I HIGHLY recommend trying this out!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Breakfast
1 Mashed Sweet Potato with Cinnamon
2 Eggs – over easy
2 C Almond Amaretto Coffee
Advocare Fiber Drink

Calories: 343

AM Snack
15 Green Grapes
Orange

Calories: 123

Lunch
Tuna made with:
2.5 oz Starkist Chunk Light Tuna in Water-drained
2 TBS Heinz Sweet Relish
1 TSP Dijon Mustard
½ Cucumber

Calories: 148

PM Snack
½ Sweet Potato made into Chips
1 C homemade Salsa

Calories: 202

Dinner
4 oz Homemade Bruschetta Chicken
1 C Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinaigrette Brussels Sprouts
Calories: 305

Pre-Bed Snack
1 Apple – heated up with cinnamon
¼ C Chobani Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

Calories: 155

Total Calories: 1276

No comments:

Post a Comment