Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chilly Run

Brrrrrr! It was a chilly run this morning!  

I put off my run for over an hour after I woke up because I didn't want to go outside.  The last temp I heard on the radio was 17 degrees.  Around 7 though, I knew I had to get to it, or I was going to run out of time.  

Since it was colder than it has been, I made Skittles wear her new sweater today.  You can't see it very well in the picture, but it's neon coral and purple.  Adorbs!  She was less than enthused to have it on, but I'm sure she was thanking me once we stepped outside.   

I thought I was going to have a speedy run this morning due to the cold and wanting to get back inside, but it was pretty average.  I felt like I was booking it, but my pace was right where it has been.  My mile time this morning was actually the slowest one I have had so far at 9:29.  Only the slowest by 3 seconds, that is...  My entire (very short) run was 1.12 miles in 10:32 with an average pace of 9:21.

Have a fabulous Tuesday, everyone!

----------------------
24.29/150
1.12 Mile Run - 10:32
.71 Mile Walk with Dogs - 11:43
360/2,000
3.71/15

No comments:

Post a Comment