Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Weigh In Wedneday

171.2

No change from last week.  This means I failed my first Diet Bet.  I think one reason I did so poorly with the Diet Bet was because I didn't check the site enough.  I am a competitive person, and if I would have gone on the site more often to see the status of my peers, it would have motivated me to work harder.  If I saw someone had lost 1.2lbs it would have probably spurred me to be like, well, I'm going to lose 1.5lbs!!  Maybe I will look around for another one to join.  
I'm super excited to have started running again!  If you missed my post yesterday, I finally went on my first run in almost 3 months.  It was short and sweet, but I need to basically start over so baby-steps it is.  I planned on running again this morning, but it was pouring rain so I will have to wait until after work.  
Since I am only running a mile at a time this week, I've decided to try taking Skittles along with me.  Skittles is just over a year old so she still has TONS of puppy energy.  
The cutest reindeer ever!
Walks and playing fetch just isn't enough activity for her.  We basically have to hide all of her toys and bones when it is bed time, and force her to lay down and go to sleep.  Nick has taken her jogging with him a few times, and says she does really well so I'm going to try it out.  Molly-Beast is too old for running, so she will just have to stick to walking.

Now I just need to work on getting myself to the gym so my membership doesn't go to waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment